10/08/2010

RHONDA!!!!!

We used to say that all the time.....me and the girls......it was kind of the equivalent of "JEEZ" or a big sigh....something like that.  A sign of frustration or aggravation.  How we came up with "Rhonda", I'll never know but when I use it now, in front of people who have no clue, it really just doesn't have the same affect.  They just don't get it.  I miss being able to say it in front of the people that DO get it.

So here I sit on a typical Friday afternoon in the freezing-ass office, praying no one comes to me with some gigantic last minute project that they need done in 4.5 minutes, or that Snorty Snorterson (yes, that's what we call him) walks by me, again, snorting and hacking as he does, or that SD doesn't come ask me "how the lists are looking" for the ninety-fifth time.  So instead of watching that painfully slow clock tick on and on, I decided I'd practice my blogging. 

In honor of my birthday week, my Mombo has been doing a bang-up job scanning in some really old photos of me as a little girl.....scanners are a fantastic thing.  It's been SO fun getting to see all these old pix that I haven't seen in years and years.  Here are a couple of my favorites.
My beloved "Mum" 
Look at that HAIR!!

This one brings tears to my eyes

Well, I just looked at the clock again and its only 2:03pm.  5:00pm is never going to come.  I just know it.

Oh!!!  On another sidebar, on People and US Weekly this week, Brittney Spears was totally carrying MY SAME BAG!!!!!  The one from Anthro!!!  Of course she looked like a total moron, but at least she has good taste in bags :)

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment