9/30/2010

Thristy Thursday

At least that's what they call it when it's baseball night on Thursdays at the Suns stadium.....

But today is just another Thursday in the office for me...and it's awfully dreary outside. Which is fine because I'd rather the weather just get all its dreary'ness out of the way so my birthday weekend is not gross and rainy.  And hey, look at me, blogging again....2nd time in a row!  So far, so good.  Let's try out this picture deal and see what we come up with......
                                          Some recent fun times in the Dirty Rock

                                                    and the Windy City
Birthday fun in Orlando with Erika


And here's a new bag I want: http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=19108026&parentid=QUICKSHOP&navAction=jump

Really exciting huh?  HA!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment